Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Jokes - Three Sisters

Three Sisters,ages 92,94, and 96,live together.
one night the 96 year old draws a bath.She puts
one foot in and pauses."Was I getting in the tub or out?"She yells.
The 94 year old hollers back,"I don't know,I will come and see"
She starts up the stairsand stops.She shouts "Was I going up or coming down?"
The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea,listening to her sisters.She shakes her head and says,"I sure hope I never get that forgeful,"
and knocks on wood for good measure.
Then she yells,"I will come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at
the door"!

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.