Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beautiful!

One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands for who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.
First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with,

"My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it."
"Very good, Suzie,"
replied the teacher.

She then called on little Michael.
"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully," he said.
"Excellent, Michael!"

Then, the teacher called on Little Johnny.
"Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said,
'Beautiful, fucking beautiful!'"

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.