Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Funny Jokes - Bacon and Eggs

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his

mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.



Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he

kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes

to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast

and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get

any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.



Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any

eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for

a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't

getting any milk."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the son says, "Wow, dad must have kick you a whole bunch."

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.