Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Jokes - African Shakespeare - Black People Joke (White&Colored)

Dear white fella,

Couple things you should know:
When I was born, I black
When I grow up, I black,
When I go in sun, I black
When I cold, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black,
And when I die, I still black.
You, white fella,
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey.
And you have the fuc**** nerve to call me colored?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah! you tell us!

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.