Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Funny - How To Handle A Rejection Letter

[Date Today]

Dear [Interviewer's Name]:

Thank you for your letter of June 17. After careful consideration I regret
to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment
with your firm. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an
unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and
promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all
refusals.
Despite Acme Inc.'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in
rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs
at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm
immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.