Webmasters who didn’t think when they registered their URL.
Here’s a list of some funny URLs, where the designer didn’t thinking about how people would read the name of the site:
1) Who Represents?, a database for agencies to the rich and famous:
2) Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views:
3) Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island:
4) Need a therapist?
5) Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
6) Gas central heating anyone?
7) New to Milan and you need electric light? Why not sign up on-line with
Technorati Tag's : Funny Web,Domain,Funny,Humor
Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.