Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Jokes - My Dear wife

A man starting his morning trip to his office, when he suddenly
stopped by an unusual funeral procession.
Two funeral coffins carried one behind the other, followed by a
solitary man walking with a black dog.
Behind him was a queue of approximately 200 men walking in single
line.
The man couldn't stand his curiosity.He approached the man walking
with the dog, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad
time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this with
so many of you walking in single line. Whose funeral is it?
"The man replied,"Well, that first coffin is for my wife. "
"What happened to her?"!
The man replied,"My dog attacked and killed her. "
He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second coffin? "
The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife
when the dog attacked and killed her also. "
A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men. Then the
first one asks in excitement "Can I borrow the dog? "
The man replied "OK, Join the queue."

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.