Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Anytime Anywhere

A guy walks into a bar and sees a gorgeous woman nursing a drink.

Walking up behind her he says, "Hi, there, good lookin'? How's it going?"

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, . . . "Listen up, buddy. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean it just doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just flat-ass love it."

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded, "No kidding. I'm a lawyer, too. What firm are you with?"

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.