Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Funny Video - Crazy Mel Gibson


As you probably well know Mel Gibson got arrested a while back for speeding and getting behind the wheel drunk ..

I found this funny video featuring Mel Gibson and South Park.

Quote:
Did I hit a little close to your paymasters or sponsors? Do you think I have a deep respect for them? Not to worry, I don't let myself down to such a depth where you like to be. Will you give up harassing me sluggo so I can keep my Peace. Why do you keep picking a quarrel with me? How many times do I have to wash the floor with you? Do you still hoping to win a few rhetorical points against me like crumbs from the table?

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.