Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Jokes - 10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty

Funny Golf Picture: big hole you can't miss it !

Several words that sound dirty in golf:

1. Look at the size of his putter.
2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent.
3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker.
4. After 18 holes I can barely walk.
5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
6. Lift your head and spread your legs.
7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired.
8. Just turn your back and drop it.
9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls.
10. Damn, I missed the hole again.

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.