Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bed Time Humor

One night John sent his kid : Billy to go to sleep. Five minutes later the boy screamed, "Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?! I am dying of thirst!!"

"No. You had your chance Billy! You could have got a glass of water before you went to bed. Now go to sleep , it's bet time!"

A minute later the boy screamed "Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water? I am dying of thirst!! I know it's bedtime but I'm thirsty!"

"No. I already told you before. It's bet time and you had your chance. Next time you ask I'll come up there and spank you."

"Dad! When you come up to give me my spank bring also the glass of water!"

(Bed Time Humor)

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.