Humor Jokes

Humor Section: Find new jokes and funny stuff. Add your own or comment on existing ones.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Jokes - Smart Mans Revenge

A couple was golfing one day on a very, very exclusive golf courselined with million dollar houses. On the third tee the husband says, "Honey,be very careful when you drive the ball. Don't knock out any windows it'll cost us a fortune to fix."

The wife tees up and promptly shanks it right through the window of the biggest house on the course. The husband cringes and says, "I told you to watch out for the houses!

Alright, let's go up there, apologize and see how much this is going to cost." They walk up and knock, and a voice says, "Come in."

When they open the door, they see glass all over the floor and a brokenbottle lying on its side in the foyer. A man on the couch says, "Are you the people that broke my window?" "Uh, yeah," the husband says. "Sorry about that." "No, actually I want to thank you. I'm a genie that was trapped for a thousand years in that bottle. You've released me. I'm allowed to grant three wishes - I'll give you each one wish, and I'll keep the last one for myself." "OK, great!" the husband says. "I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life." "No problem - it's the least I could do. And you, what do you want?" the genie says, looking at the wife. "I want a house in every country of the world,"she says. "Consider it done.""And what's your wish, Genie?" the husband asks.

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, I haven't had sex with a woman in a thousand years My wish is to sleep with your wife." The husband looks at the wife and says, "Well, we did get a lot of money and all those houses, honey.

I guess it's OK with me if it's OK with you." So the genie takes the wife upstairs and ravishes her for two hours.Afterward, he rolls over, looks at the wife, and says,

"How old is yourhusband, anyway?" "35. Why?" "And he still believes in genies?"

No comments:

Funny Humor

Funny Humor Resource - We search the internet for you and choose only the best jokes, gags and funny stuff.